Restaurant Shift Leader Job Description
Reports to – Restaurant General Manager, Assistant Restaurant General Manager
The Shift Leader is passionate about ensuring team members provide our guests a superior dining experience with friendly, quick, accurate service in a clean and safe environment.
Primary Job Duties
The position of Shift Leader is responsible for the following major duties and tasks:
1. Creates a World Class Guest Experience
2. Delivers Exceptional Brand Standards, Cleanliness and Safety
3. Communicates Openly With Manager and Team Members
4. Demonstrates and Fosters Team Work
5. Performs Administrative Duties as Assigned
6. Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Assistant General Manager
Technical and Other Skills Required:
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, access to an automobile during shifts, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Must have access to a telephone 24 hours a day.
- Must be available to work assigned schedule and open and close the restaurant.
- May be required to work temporarily at other restaurant locations.