BC CiderWeek is set to take place from April 26 to May 5, 2019. The event is brought to you by the Northwest Cider Association, and local BC Cider providers are set to enthrall the residents of BC with great tasting ciders.
The 2019 instalment of the festival is the third time the annual event will be held. This year, over thirty cideries from BC, the Pacific Northwest and abroad will be setting up shop across BC. Be sure to sample some of the finest ciders available on the market!
The Main Events Of This Year’s BC Cider Festival Are As Follows:
- April 28 – A Cider Social at & Ciderhouse Sea Cider Farm and Ciderhouse in Saanichton; seacider.ca
- May 3rd – Bacon & Cider festival at The Laurel House in Kelowna; baconciderfest.com/
- May 4th Okanagan Cider Festival at Truck 59 Cider House in Westbank; truck59cider.com
- May 5th BC Cider Festival in North Vancouver; bcciderfest.ca
- May 11 – Snake Bite festival at Tod Creek Cider in Victoria; todcreekcider.com
You won’t need to worry about tokens as the BC Cider Festival is a tasting event.
Taste The Best Fried Chicken In BC When You Attend The BC Cider Festival
Since 1952, Church’s Chicken has been supplying the people of British Columbia with the best fried chicken around. Every day before the sun comes up, we roll out of bed and begin scratch-making, hand-battering and honey-butter-drizzling like there’s no tomorrow. Be sure to swing by our BC brand to get the best fried chicken in Vancouver.